Free-CallerID.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
* Information (ie email) that you provide by filling in forms on our Site.
* Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Usage Details, IP Addresses Cookies and Other Technologies
* Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Site, we may also collect details of your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
* Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
* Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
* Speed up your searches.
* Recognize you when you return to our Site.
* Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons that permit us to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Site and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Site.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
* To present our Site and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
* To provide you with information that you request from us.
* To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
* To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
* To notify you about changes to our service.
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
* In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
* To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
* To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
* To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Free-CallerID.com's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Free-CallerID.com about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
* To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
* For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Finally, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
* Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
* Protect the rights, property, or safety of Free-CallerID.com, our employees, customers or others.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at info@Free-CallerID.com.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Accessing the Site and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Site, and any good, service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users.
You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
The names, titles, trademarks, service marks, and logos that appear on the Site are owned by CleanUpTheWeb Inc and its affiliates. You may not use such marks without our prior, written permission.
The trademarks of third parties may also appear on the Site from time to time; you may not use these trademarks without prior, written permission of their respective owners. You acknowledge and agree that nothing on the Site grants, expressly or implicitly, by estoppel or otherwise, any right or license to use any of our marks or may be construed to mean that we have authority to grant any right or license on behalf of any third party trademark owner.
All Content is Protected by Copyright Laws
Images, text, software, documentation, electronic text and image files, audio and video files and clips, and other materials on the Site are protected by copyright laws and may be covered by other restrictions as well. Free-CallerID.com retains all rights it may hold, including copyright, in data, image, text, and any other information contained in these files. Copyrights and other proprietary rights in the material on the Site may also subsist in individuals and entities other than, and in addition to, Free-CallerID.com. Free-CallerID.com expressly prohibits the copying of any protected materials on the Site, except for the purposes of fair use as defined in the copyright laws, and as described below.
Intellectual Property Rights
You are permitted to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Site, except to store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM, store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes, and print a reasonable number of pages of the Site for personal, non-commercial use.
You must not modify copies of any materials from the Site or delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Site. You must not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Site, access to the Site or use of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
* In any way that violates any applicable law or regulation.
* For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
* To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
* To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Free-CallerID.com or a representative of Free-CallerID.com, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
* To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Free-CallerID.com or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
* Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
* Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site.
* Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
* Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
* Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
* Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
* Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
* Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
If you believe any materials accessible on the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from the Site by submitting written notification to our designated Copyright Agent. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
* Your physical or electronic signature.
* Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
* Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
* Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
* A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
* A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
* Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Free-CallerID.COM FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY Free-CallerID.COM DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER Free-CallerID.COM OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER Free-CallerID.COM NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH Free-CallerID.COM MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER Free-CallerID.COM NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH Free-CallerID.COM REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
Free-CallerID.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Free-CallerID.COM, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: info@Free-CallerID.com.
Last Modified: April 18, 2013